Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Dear Little Sister, Ms. Teh Chean Pin

Today, let me do a formal brief introduction of my little sister, Ms. Teh Chean Pin.


She's so adorable and have been babysit by my family since she's as small as a month's old, I will go dig out some of her baby photos for your viewing pleasure sometime soon.
This is Chean Pin, now she's all grown up....
(She could be auntie act cute)
(She could be so innocently cute)

Time flies, she's in secondary school already, and even took part in the School Superstar Contest 2007!

Let's go through some of the photos available, enjoy!


(Can you spot Chean Pin among the contestants?) (Finally, her turn to go onstage)

(The grand stage, Chean Pin's first national competition!)

(She's just so beautifully cute and adorable)

Yes, I know you are enjoying and laughing or giggling, but Chean Pin must be cursing away under her breath....

I'm going to find one weekend to dig out all her baby photos and post it here when I can find the time!!!!! HAHAHA! So so evil!

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!