Friday, October 24, 2008

LG 60 Inches LCD TV

Folks, let's countdown to the closing of the LG's contest set up by Ms. EastCoastLife for the grand 60 inches LCD TV set!! How many of you here have posted your entry to her? I just mailed out mine this morning, hope it reaches her without going MIA (missing in action).

Let's see, maybe I can dream about winning it...

I would be pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming, I would be running to hubby with the good news and he would be saying it's another scam, just like the time I told him I won a pair of Formula One tickets. Only my 3 little sons would be asking me how big is 60 inches, what is it like and so on... at least, there's the 3 little imps to humor me at times when I desperately need someone to.

Let's see, I have won some stuff recently:-

i) Movie Tickets
ii) Survivor Kit by a Cable TV Show
iii) A pair of Padang Grandstand Tickets to the Singapore Formula One 2008
iv) S$200 Takashimaya shopping vouchers from AIP Survey

Perhaps my luck would be good enough to win more stuff? In this economic downturn, it really helps to supplement my family which comprises of 3 little boys. Trust me, they wolf down food like there's no tomorrow, perhaps they thought their mum and dad are money printing machines? haha! Okay, just trying to make you laugh. But trust me, my 3 little boys are like little ants and they are hyper sensitive to food and knows when I'm opening the fridge or cupboards for food. :)

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!