Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Year 2008 - Two months to Year End Countdown

Have you ever sit back and reflect on the daily stuff that might have happened to you or people surrounding you? Most probably, we haven't, I myself for one am already so busy with juggling a full day work and getting back home in the evening to spend the bit of the time with my kids... Why the hell would I care about reflecting back on past incidents?

Everyday news reports, television dramas, things happening around us...

As year 2008 approaches to an end soon in less than 2 months' time, occassionally, thoughts have been creeping and crawling from somewhere deep of my mind.

1. Eversince I started my working life after school, I have been "FORSAKING" my friends. This is even more true when I started my family, I found myself with neither the heart nor the strength to make time for my friends.

2. I'm growing old, the clock is ticking away and I realised that I haven't been going for regular facials!! OMG! That's really horrifying, I would looking like a forty years old by the time I reached thirty years of age (which is soon)?

3. I found myself behaving like an army officer back at home, shouting commands and discipling my kids in a loud unladylike voice?!! More OMGssss....

4. I found myself dressing more like an auntie at home when I'm not working, just think, t-shirts and shorts most of the times!!! Ugly color fainting t-shirts!

5. I found my eyes shagging and getting smaller, while the eyebags are like growing in sizes!
Arggghhhh!

6. My S$300 plus hair cut once every two months are decreasing and I'm getting lazy to keep lengthy hair!

7. I have been guilty of not exercising at all for at least 4 years! My only exercising would be walking to and fro home & MRT Station, standing for 14 MRT stops in between home and office, that is if hubby doesn't drive me. Other exercise routine would be walking while
shopping and marketing... okay okay, I know whoever is reading this now, are shaking your head in disbelief!

8. The uncountable number of times I have cursed at drivers in another vehicles for the sudden swering of their vehicles, their tailgating my vehicle and many more.

9. The uncountable number of times I have been grumbling about evil colleagues in the office! Trust me, I am forced into this, from the many little unbearable stuff they are doing, I have tried my best to ignore and ignore.

10. The fact that I always felt that my money is never enough! Why does the lottery luck always goes to other people while I'm filthy poor?

11. I have been dropping my handphone countless times, and it's protesting by shutting itself from me whenever it's sulking. And the worse part, it's still a year before my mobile's contract is due for an upgrade in order to get a new phone that doesn't sulk.

12. The goldfishes I have been rearing, are dying and dying as I replaced them. Why can't I just get goldfishes that last and grows up to be like the huge fat babies as in the aquarium shop?

Are you still reading up to this point? If you are still reading this, I really appreciate your patience in letting me pour my fustrations onto you. Think I have much more than this, but rain is not working that good now...

I need to be doing more reflections.....................

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!