Friday, October 3, 2008

News Update

Friday, finally another day before the weekends, the favourite day of the week.
Our family was kind of busy last week, we had a great 2 nights stay at Hilton Hotel's executive room. The kids were simply excited. Each night costs S$1,050++ during the F1 period, if boss hadn't been unable to make it, I would never have to chance to afford such expensive accommodation in my life time.



I won a pair of Padang Grandstand tickets, but decided to get it off since I am not really a great fan of the event.
It's been busy weekends as my parent's house are undergoing new coats of paint, so I have been working my arm / neck / body muscle very hard. Could hardly lift my arms at all after each weekends of painting the walls and ceilings. Finally, 3 rooms were completed, next would be the living room, the balcony... *tiring*
More updates would be in place soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Room looks great. Must had been a most enjoyable stay :D

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!