Friday, October 24, 2008

EastCoastLife / LG Contest


I finally completed the answers and put them down in writting onto a white A4 paper, now it's safely sealed in an envelope ready for mailing out to EastCoastLife.
For you pals out there whom have not done so, please do so by 4pm this afternoon! Visit her blog and find out more http://eastcoastlife.blogspot.com/2008/09/eastcoastlife-is-giving-away-60-lg-hd.html
How's it going for everyone else? Guess what, I had a tough time finding Question 9, and then I saw it at the corner of my eye. Guess I need to have my eyesight check soon. Perhaps my perfect eyesight is failing me with the constant glaring at the computer screen from morning to evening five days a week?!!
During the reading through of EastCoastLife's blog, you would find many interesting points in her life. The interesting events she's been to, the friends she's having and setting up a Kampong Spirit Lifestyle. I'm ashamed that I have hardly at time with 3 boys and my work on hand, friends are fast dimenishing in my life...??! *sigh*
Haha, I love the one about her and Elmo having a tea session, BRAVO! Good photo that cheer me up of her acting out as the "lazy girl" with the bread hanging round her neck. I will be following up on her blog frequently.
GOOD LUCK TO THE WINNER!!!! Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!