Friday, October 24, 2008

Final day tomorrow to the LG 60 inches LCD TV Prize

Just back from dinner at Carousel with hubby dearest, I showed him about EastCoastLife's collaboration with LG to give out the LG 60 inches LCD TV prize. As always, hubby felt my luck is never good, he told me I better save my time and stop dreaming. But you could see his interest in the eyes lor.... haha! Okay okay, I'm like a pig head sometimes : )




Just let me dream about the lovely grand 60 INCHES LCD TV hanging in my house tonight, I would be jumping with joy, hubby would be at a loss for words in disbelief, my 3 kids would be admiring the huge screen in awe. Their cartoon characters would be many times expanded and best is, I could hang the TV high on the wall, save from their bicycles banging into my tv console!!


The celebration, and like EastCoastLife's relatives and friends, mine would be visiting too and admiring upclose at the huge LCD set. I would be the proud owner of something which I don't think I would ever have the courage to fork out the money to buy it with.
My elderly mum and dad would be able to see better the television programme without having to strain their eyes out.
Haha, it would be good to just dream of owning even if I don't win it.
Good luck to everyone and Double of Luck to myself : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Have a nice week ahead!!

Eileen Chua said...

Hello Ellen,

Thanks, I had a great 3 days' rest and fun with the kids.

Hope you had fun too, great week ahead!!! : )

Anonymous said...

The mounts which are displayed here in the pics are good and also with good design like this only even I have found a company which is having LCD brackets according to TV/system model no and also he is having a great quality products. You Can get still more information about television bracketst which I browsed on internet can fetch you help Another piece of advice would be to mount the bracket to a solid wall.

123brackets can be fitted to make efficient use of space in any room

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!