Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wet Rainy Morning - 30th October 2008

Yes!! I am finally going for further studying, yes, it took me at least a year to really pluck up the courage and made decision that my brain should be working agan after having left school for an estimatin of 10 years.

I pray that my brain is not rusty, my mind is still able to concentrate. It just seems like my brain is not working as good as before I had my 3 sons. It's going to be a 20 months course into Human Resources, twice a week's evening lessons are going to be keeping me busy after work. My boss have agreed to sponsor me for the course, it's going to be a bond of 6 months after the course end in Year 2010!!! Well, at least I save on the course fees, let's hope I could make my mind and brain work really hard and don't flunk any of the exams during this period.



FAMILY

Oh dear, recently my 3 sons seems to have some sort of rashes... I have tried antiseptic cream, baby powder and given them more bath than usual, but they just don't seem to go away!!! And kids being kids, reminders telling them not to scratch doesn't work well. Let's just hope they would be fine soon.

How I wish I could have a holiday soon, but judging by the economic crisis recently, it's best I put the plan aside. Money would be important during this period, just in case there could be an unforeseen retrenchment in the company. With 3 kids, it's really hard to be travelling overseas too.

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!