Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good and Bad things come together

This week started off good enough, except by Monday afternoon, I was getting all cold and freezing in the office. I thought the airconditioner was on too strongly, but my bosses were all feeling warm. That was when I knew I was sick, freezing and trembling away, with a terrible margarine throbbing away in my head... I forced myself home on the mrt, travelling through the neverending 14 mrt stations before getting off and walked in a blurry state home for 15 minutes.
Hubby packed me off to the doctor that evening, the 3 kids follow suit as they were down with flu too. All 4 of us at our usual family clinic, I actually asked the doctor once whether he's considering giving our family a membership card for the countless times we have actually seen him. Doctor declare me at 39.5 degrees high fever, I felt totally wasted and awful. The fever came and go, I would be shivering with cold under a thick blanket one moment and the next I would be sweating away, this cycle went on for a few times till this morning. Now, I'm still feeling goggy, perhaps from the effect of taking nothing except for a piece of bread and water since Monday...

This morning, I came in to the office, switched on my computer and found the Rednano Laptop Skin which comes free, have arrived and I can collect it anytime... then Xin.sg dropped email to informed that I have won a pair of Concert passes to Y2J 神木与瞳 for this coming Saturday 15 Nov 2008 performance at the Lunar Asian Fusion Bar! Coming in to my blog site, lovely Quachee told me that I have been choosen to win Ken Lyen's CD!

Thank you to all whom actually tries making me feel better eventhough I'm feeling rotton from all the fever and cold stuff...

4 comments:

Jamie said...

get well soon sis!

Eileen Chua said...

haha, thanks gal, what's this about you bringing your bf to where? (in your blog)

Unknown said...

Hey Eileen! Get well soon! And most importantly, enjoy your prizes!

Eileen Chua said...

Dallas, thanks!!
So happy to see you visiting my blog, do drop by more often.

Perhaps it's too lonely here, that's why I'm suffering from "colds"!!!!!

Haha!!

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!