Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Madagascar - Escape to Africa

Are you an adult whom watches cartoon?

Then you have to catch hold of MADAGASCAR - ESCAPE TO AFRICA!

The movie is wonderfully done up and plotted, I was at the preview over in Cineleisure last night having won a pair of tickets to it. The official release date of the movie would be 13th November 2008.

Hubby brought along Christopher and Bryan to fetch me from work before we proceeded to Cineleisure for dinner before the movie's showtime at 7:45pm. There was only a pair of tickets, so I have decided to shop around with Bryan while Christopher is accompanied by his dad. I was hanging around outside after they have gone in, and the lovely organisation actually still have leftover tickets since some winners did not show up. I was kindly offered to go in with Bryan. Thank you, lovely lady with the sweet smile and kind heart.

We were blessed to be in the theatre, the cartoon movie was wonderful. Adults and children were all immersed in the movie! There were laughter, the movie managed to tickle the funny bones of both adults and kids. My sons actually love it, the seatings at Cineleisure was so comfortable and spacious.

All the animal characters in the movie was so lively and funny, we ended up loving all of them. There are movies which only capture the hearts of the children, yet this movie cleverly capture the hearts of both young and old.

My Applauses, complete with my hubby whom would give a cartoon the miss, yet he loves this movie too! Our kids are now singing "Move it, Move it"! Haha!!!!

Got watch it, it's really good movie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

give me cartoons, anytime :) (will def see this movie!)

Unknown said...

oh btw, uve won ken lyen's cd (the contest on my blog if u remembered hehe). do drop me an email with yr add ya :)

Eileen Chua said...

Thanks Quachee!!!!
Yup, cartoons anytime for my kids and their mum, ME!


I won the CD! Thanks, you are so nice to have choosen me : )

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!