Monday, November 24, 2008

Blue Monday!

Oh my god!!!! Monday, and first thing I open up my office email to check, I found I have won a pair of JJ Party's tickets from Our Voice Box which was sent to me on Saturday, 22nd November 2008. The party was on 23rd November 2008, I missed it!

Agrrrrrhhhh.... so sad! What to do, at least I went to attend the Channel 8's 45th anniversary celebration on 23rd November 2008, which was yesterday. Loads of fans from where we were seated at the upper viewing gallery, they were blowing the whistles, screaming, shouting, waving their favourite actors / actresses posters! Lovely high power atmosphere from all their high powered energy... Hubby and I felt young again just by sitting among them.

Yesterday was Sunday, it's been a sort of unlucky encounters with a rather rude uncle in the morning at the NTUC supermart. He was grumbling away that I am blocking him when I was standing in line at the queue right in front of him, oh please, I stabbed him back real hard in response to his english, that if he can't queue, better stay at home and sleep. He was so angry, next I proceed to open my wallet and flash out my stash of gold credit cards as he was paying money and realised he didn't have enough. Then I said loudly, no money then still want to buy things! I was really angry at such rude people whom actually tries to rumble away in english, I sympathise with his wife whom was with him trying to ask him to shut up and have patience.

Over in the evening, at mediacorp, we were queuing to get into the studio. Then 3 aunties suddenly stood next to me and tried to squeeze in with us at the queue, I was really shocked. I stared daggers at them and told them to queue but they ignored. Aggrrr.... perhaps my face display a sign that said, please cut queue when you see me or I will be upset!

But overall, hubby and I were in at the studio and enjoyed the great show put up by all the very capable backstage staff whom were changing the back drops and props at every advertisements! The actresses and actors were ever so lovely and entertaining!

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!