Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Canon Selphy CP780 Printer and Canon IXUS 95 IS Camera

One of the finalists selected in the Selphy Connections Blog Contest!

A wonderful Monday morning when I received a phone call from OMY.SG that I am one of the selected to experience the new Canon IXUS 95 IS! A good start to the week and new month of June 2009.
There's a training session on Thursday for the selected bloggers to get to know the new Canon printer and digital camera, after which, we get to bring the goodies home for trial. I would have to miss my studies this Thursday night lesson to go for this lovely event. And on Saturday, the organiser has this really wonderful Jurong Bird Park Outing for us lucky bloggers to try out the new Canon camera with a special guided tour plus photo taking. We are even allowed to bring along our family members for the session. I'm just so happy.
My boys would definitely be jumping with joy, especially since it's the school holiday now, and their mummy will be having a chance to bring them to the Bird Park. This is definitely lovely news ever since I broke my Nikon camera last month, it has been devastating! I haven't been capturing moments of the children's special moments and just thinking of going to the zoo or anywhere, has been kind of handicap without my camera around.
Perhaps, I would be so lucky as to get a chance with the new Canon IXUX 95? There would be wonderful photos taken of the Jurong Bird Park Outing, I would get to win the camera and printer? Otherwise I would be so obsessed with the camera and printer to even part with them, that I have to try hard to save up for them.
It's going to be a lovely week ahead!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

walau, where exactly did you get your luck from?

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I would so love to be one of the selected bloggers too! Good luck to you and have fun...

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Hi Eileen!

Glad to have met you today!

Looks like u have a great family!!!

See u on Saturday!

Eileen Chua said...

Thanks ED, you too, I just went visiting to your blog and your kids' lovely!

See you and your family this Saturday!

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!