Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CANON Selphy Connections Blog Contest

Finally, the official six bloggers choosen to experience and blog about the new CANON Selphy CP780 photo printer and CANON IXUS 95 IS camera
are fresh out of the oven and awaiting for votes from
their beloved friends and readers...

Following and outing to the Jurong Bird Park and a series of hands on trying out the lovely shocking PINK products, there are 3 sets to be given away.
Simply steps to winning the set would be:
CAST YOUR VOTE
for MY BLOG, the lucky voter picked would win a set of the cute user friendly IXUS 95 camera complete with the Selphy CP780!



Simply click on my entry which is choice No. 1 [Eileen Chua]
and complete your particulars to cast your vote!
Hurry, voting has already started and the last date would be on
22 July 2009 @ 2359 hours sharp.

6 comments:

Felicia said...

Hi Pal,

I have submitted my vote to you!
Good luck to us both!!!!
I love the pink so much, just so cute....

Love,
Apply

Phin Wong said...

Ho Ho HO!!!!
I didn't knew you had a blog, surprise surprise till you sent me the email, really lovely and sweet.
Best of luck complete with my vote to you!

Frank said...

Good job, my vote to you and best of luck to you and myself.
Wonder if they will give the voter a choice to choose the color of the printer and camera?

Alice said...

I want the cool pink IXUS 95 camera, the photo printer would go well for all the many photos that I love to take of my friends!

Zul said...

Great new blog skin, I am all behind you. Love the pinky color Canon's come up for the camera and handy printer.

Thumbs up!!!!!

Eileen Chua said...

Thank you folks, all of you have been very supportive and kind.

Hopefully one of you is the lucky winner!

Cheers,
Eileen

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!