Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nothing in life is perfect, I am trying to be strong each day...

A lady walks into Tiffany's. She browses around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to inspect the bracelet more closely, she inadvertently breaks wind.


Very embarresed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady with,
'Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?'

Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her little 'accident', she asks,
'Sir, what is the price of this lovely bracelet?'

He answers,
'Madam, if you farted just looking at it, you're going to shit yourself when I tell you the price.'



How many times have I been sad, as in real sad, this year 2008? I know that nothing's perfect in life, it's the salt and pepper occassionally that will make you appreciate your life better. I have a family, my husband and 3 lovely kids, including a house, a maid and a car... There is my career that I can't complain much about in this gloomy economy, friends both good and bad to balance out each other...

Okay, it's Christmas Eve tomorrow and I'm feeling really down. Something happened, and I am very very upset right now, I need to find someone to talk to, but I can't seem to find that someone. How many colors can you see around you? I can only see a shade of grey. 我的世界是灰色的,一片黑暗的。
My life has dropped to a the deepest of the deep, just the other day, someone was still sending me something about whether it's possible to cry when you are underwater. Yes, I am certain it's possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi eileen

im sorry to hear whats bothering you. u seem to have all things well. but i think deep down in everyone, there are the lows at times. and this is just a moment.

maybe calling yr best friend may help? or talk to yr husband? or just simply take a break & relax.

these are just some suggestions, but i think u know best what to do... :)

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!