Tuesday, December 16, 2008


It's December once again! The lovely month of the year which is just great for a escape from our daily slogging at work. Are you thinking of escaping to a quiet relaxing place which allows you to leave all the stress which you have been carrying for the past one year?




I am thinking of doing just this, a voice inside me is telling me to escape, break loose from the daily timetable of reporting at work lifestyle. I'm dreaming of a lovely sandy beach complete with gentle blue sea for me to take a dip in. Just like a hermit crab, relaxing in it's own world.


Green palmy trees surrounding me as I relax, birds chipping away and the bright sunlight shining down on me. So Zen and Calmy on the soul.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

and im doing just that - 'running away' haha :) have a good season :)

Eileen Chua said...

Hello Friend!

It's been awhile, I'm enjoying the lovely musics from the CD :)

Where would you be running to?

Unknown said...

china haha. i really need to do some strategising for the new year :) and of course, hope to enjoy the cool weather! (if it snow, even better!)

Eileen Chua said...

That's so so great! I haven't had chance to go holiday in a country that snows so far, how sad and depressing. My boss just forwarded me photos of snow over in his hometown during his holiday there! It's really just so white and magical, though he said it's freezing cold there. Haha!

Eileen Chua said...

ya, it's freezing cold there right now! my boss just came back from harbin and beijing a week ago, he's glad to be back in Singapore. I'm sure it's difference since he's there on business trip, holiday would be fun though.

Where would you be going? If Beijing or somewhere, I can help with some hotel's corporate rate there :)

Unknown said...

im going to shanghai :)

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!