Friday, December 5, 2008

FRIDAY!!!

Yes! It's good old friday, my favourite day of the week, and Monday's Hari Raya Haji which means that it's going to be 3 days of rest away from the office.

I finally got the confirmation this week, that I'm confirmed entry to the course which I have applied for. The lessons are going to be twice a week and in all, it would be for 20 months. The company's sponsoring me for the course, I'm going to be bond for 6 months, that means I would have to work for the company for 26 months, I hope nothing bad happens during this period to make my life unbearable. Really grateful to my business unit bosses' support, they have been encouraging me to go for it. Hope I don't fail the exams and disappoint anyone. It's going to be tough since my brain cells seem to be deteriorating rather badly nowadays. Haha!! Alrite, perhaps it's my 3 sons whom have been taking all the calciums and brain cells from me over the past few years?

It's highly likely and logical...

Oh, I'm feeling so sleepy, been yawning away since after my lunch hour... the sleeping bugs are going round, Lay Peng is feeling sleepy too. Perhaps it's cause the office is just too quiet? Most of the guys are travelling except for Pow and Janetud, so it's only 4 of us at our business unit section.

Later after work, I still got to attend the 1st teambuilding session at the institute, following by another session tomorrow morning... Agrrrhhhh, already feeling lazy just imagining myself taking the mrt downtown again to the institute on a weekend morning. It feels so much like going to work.

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!