Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Something about my current studies...

Something distressing... one of my pet crayfish died yesterday, it's the biggest one I have caught to date. Then this morning, another big one died!! Wonder what's wrong with them, I have been getting home late these few days to be able to do anything. Hopefully the other fellows will be alright.

My part time studies are kind of tedious, especially with a deteriorating mind, it isn't easy. Perhaps as we human beings grow old, our brain cells sort of die off? Hopefully I would be able to get through the whole 20 months course wonderfully.

Currently, I'm into the 2nd module, touching on Management Processes and Organisation Behaviour. Guess what? Our group is doing Managing Stress in a Work Organisation! I am stress and so perhaps studying more stuff about what is stress, how is stress formed and ways to manage it, actually might help eliminate some of my stress? (Trust me, it doesn't work)

Instead of my stress decreasing now that I have gained more knowledge about stress, it's increasing. Stress from the report writing, preparing the powerpoint slides, and getting ready for the presentation. Date of submission and presentation is tomorrow, hopefully our group will be able to impress well enough to get a good score.

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!