Friday, April 24, 2009

My Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Skin Design Picked!


I'm so happy, delighted, proud, and everything sweet. The organiser of the Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Skin Design competition, has picked me as the Amateur Category winner!

It's a really timely gift, I was just thinking of getting a laptop for Christopher and I'm informed that I'm one of the winner. Lenovo called me on my mobile to get me to send them my NRIC copy to verify my identity. Then, I'm dropped a email the next day to inform that my design has been picked! Yipee!!!! I'm honestly delighted.

Patrick hubby told me I must have interpreted wrongly, my prize must be a laptop skin, not a laptop. I told him it's true, the organiser told me my unit is brand new and a white set. I was hoping it would come in the skin I have designed, but they told me it's not included. Nevermind, I'm just as overjoy!

I'm going to try to collect the prize next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so cool, but your skin design is really good, I love both, hope I can see them in the market, maybe I wont help to buy it ......................................the skin for realistic. hehehehehe

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!