Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feeling of being sandwich!


Awful feeling of being sandwich today...

I was called into the room this morning, a very very bad news was relayed to me. Vivien our HR manager have submitted her resignation last week, I am totally shock and tears came to the eyes. When I first joined this company, she was my mentor and I respect her very very much. I have always been grateful to her for giving me the opportunity to work in the company, the news is a bad piece for me. What a week this is, I encountered the MRT train knocking down a poor guy yesterday, and today, I have to receive this piece of bad news.

The news left me in a daze the entire morning, later, Lay Peng told me she had known about it since last week and have been crying. It is no wonder since vivien and her have been together for years before I came, I have only been with Vivien for 6 months yet I have taken the news quite badly.

Concidentally, the weather have been wet and cold. It has been raining hard since noon...

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!