Saturday, November 20, 2010

Finally, my fruitful 20 months of studies...

Yes, I have officially graduated, with a Diploma in Employment Relations.
20 months of studies, late nights' sleep from lessons and rushing out projects, time really flies.
Believe me, it was tough, and especially having to carry a baby around for 9 months to attend night lessons...  I wonder how I managed, but of course, there's Patrick whom's always there to fetch me after each lessons.
Thankful that I have someone who does care for me to drive long distances and wait for me each time to fetch me home.

Honestly, everything's worth it.  Today's graduation day, and I got my certificate and a Philips Book Award for being the best in my intake.  Sweet toppings to the award is a S$1000 cheque!!!  Alright, studying does pay, I actually do get "paid" for it.



No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!