Thursday, July 23, 2009

Folks, I be busy for quite a while...

I'm going to be busy busy busyyyyy.... for quite a while.
Working on my part time study's assignment, 20 long pages of killing essay on something I'm not good at, something I basically hate.
Tracing Historical Development of Trade Unions in Singapore
Going through thick historical reference books at the library makes my eyes hurt, blurrish, and brain burnt. Staring at the years of history from the early years of 1948, is just killing. Eventhough it's a group work, it's kind of like everyone's got to go through the same reading routine before coming out with the draft. Dateline of submission is on 4 August 2009, so I be working hard to get through this "Hell".
There's a total of 10 modules throughout the entire 20 months long course. I have only got through 3 of them, the current subject is really not my cup of tea. Hopefully the rest of the 6 would have me going through smoothly and without much hiccups.

Just look, you can see I'm going "green" just by working on this subject alone. Let's just say, I'm not the UNION type of material.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

haha! not the UNION type of material. goodluck with that, i remembered i didnt really liked it too. anw, take care kay! PLEASE keep me posted on when you'll gonna know the baby's sex, THANKS ! :D

lots of love.

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!