Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Horrible Week

It's been a horrible week as my title said!

I am so sick I can't feel my limbs, can't think straight, no mood for anything.
My nose is so blocked, I have been using like 2 boxes of Kleenex tissue, yet the yucky fluid is still there. From all the sniffing, my nose are sore and red, flanking pieces of dry skin from all the rubbing are just so unsightly.

Medicines doesn't seem to be working one bit, I feel so tired, yet when I had difficulty falling asleep. *sigh* Hope the virus goes away soon, my fingers have been busy at getting the flanky pieces of dry skin away from my nose... I look so so ugly.

Got a medical leave from work yesterday, back in the office today and trying to make myself in forcus. I really don't want to spread the virus to my colleagues, but I can't stay away from work long either... Hope they don't blame me.

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!