Thursday, June 12, 2008

12th June 2008, Fair Weather after a Stormy Day yesterday

Fairly good morning, traffic on the road was good, perhaps it's the school holiday and a huge number of parents are taking leave from work to keep their kids company.

A quiet morning in the office, everyone's staring away at the computer screen typing away. A good start to the morning, received an email from an ex-colleague, I finally found time to pick up the phone and dialed her number yesterday evening.

Overtime, I found myself increasing the distance from my friends. Laziness is everywhere, I no longer write snail mail to my friends / no christmas or new year cards / no picking up the phone to keep in touch / etc. It's just work and the family that I am keeping myself occupy with. Perhaps with 3 little boys that are forever running around the house and competing to create noise, that I am sort of energy drained to do other things.

Things in the office are still working as per normal except for the occassional things that some people came up with that you would either find amusing or hair grabbing. Guess there's going to be some "clowns" whom can always be found in any company to "spice" up people's life! Luckily I have enough experiences to try to cope with such people.

Hope everything's going to be wonderful especially since the weekends are approaching.

No comments:

Kungfu Panda

Kungfu Panda



Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]

Merry Merry Merry Christmas [2009]


National Day - Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Grandpa & Grandmum @ NDP 2009

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

Thirsty Christopher and Beaming Nicholas

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

The 3 Brothers, 3 Lions

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!

Happy is being TOGETHER, as a Singaporean!